Amit VHG760 4G router
Amit VHG760 4G router is a high quality, robust and reliable industrial grade M2M 4G router with 2 x Ethernet Ports and WiFi to provide reliable 4G mobile broadband connectivity for remote monitoring and management applications such as CCTV, Digital Signage / Remote Media, Retail and Point Of Sale( POS), Building Management Services (BMS) and Wind, Solar, Water and Environmental management and monitoring.
As well as being a highly capable compact M2M 4G Router the Amit VHG760 is also Emark Certified making it ideal for use as a Vehicle 4G Router and even comes with GPS built in making this a great all rounder for all types of applications where 4G mobile broadband connectivity is required. The VHG760-0T001 router has a single SIM card slot and a single embedded 4G modem so you just insert your 3G or 4G SIM card or fixed IP SIM card and get the benefits of wireless communications.
The VHG760 is supplied with a 240VAC mains power adapter with UK/EU plugs and provides the units with 12VDC power. The VHG760 is rated for 9-36VDC so can also be connected directly to the vehicle power or other DC power supply.
– Multi-Purpose M2M and In-vehicle cellular gateway for M2M Remote Access and Monitoring and Moving Vehicle and Mobile Office applications.
– Equipped with one LTE module for high speed cellular network access.
– WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group users.
– 2*FE LAN ports with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
– With GPS and provide ability for vehicle tracking or fleet management. (does not inlcude GPS antenna)
– Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
– IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
– Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
– SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
– QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
– ISO7637 compatible 9V~36V power input. Rugged metal case with vibration and shock proof, bracket mounting kit, easy to install in various place.
Uplink – 1*LTE module (Single SIM)
LAN-RJ45 – 2*RJ45 FE
LAN-WiFi – 802.11n 2T2R (2.4GHz)
GNSS2 – 1*GPS Receiver
LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz,
UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
2*3dBi LTE ant.
2*5dBi WiFi ant.
1*SMA Jack (Female) for GPS (optional, not included)
Power Source – DC 9V ~ 36V
Cellular 2G/3G/LTE, IP Passthrough
IPv6 Dual Stack, 6-in-4, 6-to-4
Ethernet LAN IP, Subnet Mask
WiFi System 802.11n 2T2R MIMO 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
WiFi Operation AP Router, WDS, WDS Hybrid Modes
WiFi Security WEP, WPA,WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
VLAN Port-based, Tag-based
Virtual Server/Computer, DMZ Host, Special AP & ALG,
Routing Static, Dynamic: RIP1/RIP2, OSPF, BGP
Scheduling Time Schedule List
Grouping Host Grouping List
External Server Email, Syslog, RADIUS, LDAP, FTP
Certificate My Certificate, Trusted Certificate, Issued Certificate
IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE;
Tunneling with Full Tunnel, Tunnel Failover
VPN Scenario Site to Site, Site to Host, Host to Site, Host to Host, Hub and Spoke, Dynamic VPN
VPN Capability IPSec: up to 16 tunnels
Firewall SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode, IPS
Access Control MAC Address Control, URL Blocking, Packet / Content / Application Filters
Authentication Captive Portal
Cellular Toolkit SMS, Data Usage, SIM PIN, USSD, Network Scan
Managing / Notifying Events;
SMS, Syslog, SNMP Trap, Email Alert, Reboot
Location Tracking GNSS, Track Viewer
Configure & Management
Web, Telnet CLI, Command Script, TR-069, SNMPv3 standard & AMIT MIB
MMI, System Information, System Time, Stsrem Log, Backup & Restore,
Reboot & Reset
Diagnostic Packet Analyzer, Diagnostic Tools
131x99x31mm (w/o mounting kit)
167x99x39mm (with mounting kit)
Operation Temp. -20 Celcius ~ 60 Celcius
Storage Temp. -40 Celcius ~ 85 Celcius?
Humidity 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
VHG760 BOX Contents
1 x VHG760 4G Router
1 x 240VAC Mains Power Adapter with UK and EU plug Tops (for use when VHG760 used as M2M router)
2 x Elbow Joint Cell Antenna
2 x Elbow Joint WiFi Antenna
1 x pack wall mounting brackets
1 x DIN Rail Kit
1 x CD Manual